Level1 Services will be provided for the Databases. L1 Services will be provided in accordance with the procedures documented in the SOPs and will include the following:
1. Validate, categorize tickets.
2. Monitor all tickets related to the databases in the Service Management System
3. Carry out daily, weekly and other regular reporting activities as defined in the SOPs
4. Act as the central point of contact between Client and Company for tickets
5. Broadcast communications authorized by the Client to Users
6. Where applicable, keep Client informed and notified on the status and progress of all tickets.
7. Database Instance availability
8. L1 Database monitoring (Query / Transaction/ Alert log / Trace file/Space etc. )
9. Job Monitoring
10. Replication / stand by monitoring
11. Object monitoring
12. Unauthorized / Inactive User Access
13. Backup status monitoring
14. Disk space / Table space utilization
15. Security and Configuration exception alerts
16. Listener Availability
17. Update and Maintain Incident information.
Note : Report downtimes and uncommon system behavior to Client.